Thursday 23 February 2012

Surreal



I am pleased with the final out come. I like the style I used to paint it. I am happy that I went back to my original idea. I think it had more potential than I originally realized.



I went back to my Bone nana idea, and decided to try paint the image realistically.

I found these images of a peeled banana and of a human bone on the Internet. I used these as reference pictures to paint my Bone nana.


After getting to this stage of the image, I was not happy with it, and decided to start something different.



 For this image I was very unsure what to do. So I came up with the strange idea of a bear on a child’s bike flying.








Here is a quick image I painted. The idea behind it is that the word banana, when pronounced can sound like bone nana. I thought this would make an interesting surreal image.



No comments:

Post a Comment