Wednesday 16 May 2012


I am very happy with my outcome. I worked hard to keep it as close as possible to the original. It is a very colourful image which made the task harder, but despite that I rely enjoyed it and learnt a lot.



Then finely, I painted the man and the smaller details that I had mist.

Then I painted in the mountains sounding the image.


I thought the best way to go about painting this image, was to start it as you would on your own painting.  So I started with the background and painted the  sky.


I then sketched a quick study of the painting, so that I new the placement of key objects.


I first set my screen out like this, so that I could work with the image that I needed to paint.


For the next few weeks we have been given personal tutorials and tasks to do. I have been asked to copy this painting as best I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment